Aashwasan Reaches Children
About | Breakthroughs | ARC Centre | Services Available | Testimonials
Fifty years earlier the awareness about children with special needs was very limited. All children with disabilities were bracketed under the one category or another and estranged from the mainstream society. They were deprived of earning education and opportunities as a rule. Many of these children were incarcerated life long and even if they were normal, many of them became unsound as a result of the confinement. Today, the recognition of these conditions as a problem has grown. There are several dedicated institutions, parent groups and schools addressing the special needs of children in our society. While we have come a long way there is still much to do.
Aashwasan has studied the current situation in great detail and has evolved a holistic method of supporting children with various disabilities including Anxiety disorders, Depression, Bipolar Disorders, Conduct Disorders, Schizophrenia, Epilepsy, PDD (Autism), Learning Disability, Mental retardation, Cerebral Palsy, Down’s Syndrome, ADHD, etc.
Aashwasan Reaches Children is a revolutionary movement is based on unprecedented breakthroughs achieved in treating children with special needs. Aashwasan services realign a children developmental pattern manifesting as remarkable changes physiologically, psychologically and spiritually restoring their development to almost 100% normalcy. ARC’s mission is to create a world where every child’s potential is recognized and nurtured. A world that responds to the need of every child rather than expecting them to conform. Children are put in touch with their infinite potential, empowering them to create a world of hope and possibilities. ARC empowers children to bring out their talents, achieve their dreams, identify, explore and express their uniqueness and live a happy and fulfilling life.
Objectives of the ARC initiative are
- Facilitate and support Coopetition in society.
- Empowering children to identify, explore, experience and express their uniqueness.
- Enabling organizations, systems and support groups to recognize and respond to developmental needs of children at the individual as well as at the collective level.
- Provide assessments and treatment through Aashwasan services at preventive, curative, coping or palliative level.
- Providing diagnosis and treatment through Aashwasan services to children with developmental disorders.
- Enable and empower parents and care givers to support their children.