About Health Services
Aashwasan Health services comprise of a broad spectrum of diagnostic, assessment, counselling and empowerment services for an individual to identify, resolve and cope with the conditions that they go through. Aashwasan service enables the individuals system to revisit, identify and initiate a process of reversal of the condition. They are taken through step by step process which leads them to their true experiences. Aashwasan health services are natural and non-invasive in nature and they do not induce any side effects. The outcome of Aashwasan health services has been recorded to result in preventive, curative, coping or management (enabling individuals to be functional with the condition) and palliative relief. In this manner individuals are enabled to experience their life in totality. Some of the conditions, concerns Aashwasan addresses are:
- Undiagnosed Issues – issues that one experiences or goes through but there is no clear diagnosis. These include issues like aches, pains, unidentified fever.
- Untreatable Issues – issues that have no treatment as they have no specific diagnosis; issues that seem to recur now and then as they are not eliminated at the root cause.
- Organ and Systemic Dysfunctional – conditions related to Neurological system (such as epilepsy, migraine, neuropathy, nerve related issues) Respiratory Issues (asthma, wheezing etc), Immunity (including allergies of various kinds), Metabolism and Digestive system related issues, Muscular System conditions, Orthopedic conditions (such as arthritis, osteoporosis, disc protrusion).
- Developmental Disorders – Autism Spectrum Disorders, Cerebral Palsy, ADHD, Learning Disabilities (Dyslexia, Dyspraxia etc) Slow learning, Mental Retardation.
- Degenerative Illnesses – Auto Immune Diseases (such as Psoriasis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Multiple Sclerosis, Balo Disease, etc), Muscular Dystrophy, Motor Neuron Disease, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease.
- Genetic Issues – Angelmann’s syndrome, Down’s syndrome, Cerebral Atrophy, Diabetes Type I.
- Psychological & Psychiatric Conditions – such as Borderline Personality Disorder, Schizophrenia, Depressive Disorders, PTSD, Extreme Behavioural Issues.
- Chronic and Non-Communicable Issues such as RSI, Diabetes-type II, Cardio-Vascular conditions, Hypertension, Insomnia, Impotency, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
- Cancer – All types of cancer are addressed at preventive, curative, coping or palliative levels.
- Addictions – to Alcohol, Nicotine, Drugs, Money, Food, Shopping etc. (The most unique aspect to Aashwasan’s de-addiction services and programs is that they enable de-addiction without any withdrawal symptoms.)
- Critical Conditions and Trauma – Coma, stroke, physical, mental and psychological trauma due to accidents, war, violence, death.
- Abuse – Trauma of abuse and its impact on physiological, psychological and psychiatric levels.
- Allergies – Food allergies, substance allergies, asthama, atopic eczema, drug allergies, skin allergies etc.
- Sensory Dysfunctions – sensory processing disorders, sensory integration dysfunction, dysphasia, Sensory Modulation.
- Spiritual Crisis – possessions, unconscious sabotage, unconscious interference, Unnatural connections to spiritual frequency etc.
- Past Life Trauma – inexplicable and spontaneous physical and psychological problems and issues.
Other issues – Infertility, Obesity, Sexuality Dysfunctions, etc.